Custom Concrete Contracting crews know how to install pervious concrete surfaces, and we do them right ― the first time!
Our concrete finishing company has been pouring and finishing pervious/porous concrete in cities throughout Northwest Washington since 2009. We’ve worked on public works, commercial and private jobs in King, Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties.
Custom Concrete employs certified pervious installers/technicians and ACI certified flatwork finishers/technicians. Our crew’s experience and training have made Custom Concrete a recognized expert in the field of pervious concrete installation.
Contact us to learn more about using pervious concrete to:
- Mitigate storm water issues in large-scale development projects
- Create eco-friendly parking spaces around your business
- Build traffic circles and sidewalks in public spaces
- Improve rainwater drainage around homes in shoreline areas
- Create driveways and paths that don’t get slippery in the winter months
- Add paved surfaces near street trees and landscaped areas without worrying about roots lifting the concrete up
Make sure your concrete contractor is licensed, bonded and insured by using this tool to check with the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries.