Custom Concrete Contracting is locally owned and operated. We have provided professional concrete services to a wide variety of contractors and homeowners since 1997.
Project size ranges from residential patios, sidewalks and driveways to commercial building foundations, stairs and retaining walls. We also install and finish concrete in public spaces ― county parks, state highways and along city streets.
Our office is based in Bellingham, WA, and we have worked on construction projects up and down the I-5 corridor.
Around here we like to say “Experience Matters!” Custom Concrete trains and employs many ACI Certified Flatwork Finishers/Technicians and NRMCA Certified Pervious Installers & Technicians.
Members of our team include:
- Dave Johnson: CCC owner, concrete construction pro since 1992, ACI Certified Flatwork Finisher/Technician, NRMCA Certified Pervious Concrete Craftsman.
- William Mercer: CCC field superintendent, ACI Certified Flatwork Finisher/Technician, NRMCA Certified Pervious Concrete Craftsman. Custom Concrete team member since 2006.
- Kurt Miller: CCC estimator/project manager at Custom Concrete since 2010. Construction industry pro since 1983 with a focus on concrete since 1988, ACI Certified Flatwork Finisher/Technician, NRMCA Certified Pervious Installer.
- Lindsay Johnson: CCC office manager / project administrator.
- Chris Bouma: CCC lead finisher, concrete pro since 2003; Custom Concrete staff member since 2012. ACI Certified Flatwork Finisher/Technician, NRMCA Certified Pervious Installer.
- Jeremy Johnson: CCC concrete technician since 2015. CCC apprentice since October 2021 & NRMCA Certified Pervious Installer.
- Matt Willis: CCC finisher support since January 2019.
- Brinkley Walden: CCC concrete technician since February 2020. CCC apprentice since October 2021.
- Leonardo DeLeon: CCC concrete technician since 2020. Concrete pro since 2018.
- Lin Nelson: CCC consultant / estimator since May 2021.
- Mario Berreles: CCC shop/yard attendant & concrete technician since September 2021.
- Jake Bailey: CCC field superintendent since January 2022. Concrete pro since 1997.
- Samuel Veritas: CCC concrete technician / finisher since February 2022. Concrete pro since 2014.
Make sure all contractors you hire are licensed, bonded and insured: Department of Labor and Industries.
Don’t settle for less than the best when it comes to your pervious concrete needs. Visit the NRMCA website and use their professional database to verify certification.