If you are planning to install a pervious concrete driveway or install pervious concrete in your company’s new parking lot, you might be wondering how to choose the best contractor for the job.
One of the most important factors to consider is whether the pervious concrete contractor has NRMCA certification. The NRMCA (National Ready Mixed Concrete Association) is the leading industry association for pervious concrete producers and contractors in the United States.
NRMCA certification means that the pervious contractor has met the highest standards of quality, safety and professionalism in the industry. The goal of the program is to ensure that contractors are knowledgeable regarding pervious concrete work, thereby minimizing the chance for failure.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a pervious concrete contractor with NRMCA certification in Whatcom and Skagit counties:
- You can trust that the contractor has the knowledge and skills to handle any type of pervious concrete project, from residential to commercial, from simple to complex.
- You can expect that the contractor will use high-quality materials and equipment and follow the best practices and specifications for pervious concrete installation.
- You can be assured that the contractor will comply with all the relevant codes and regulations and protect the environment and public health.
- You can save time and money by avoiding delays, errors and disputes that might arise from working with an inexperienced or unqualified contractor.
- You can enjoy a durable, attractive and functional pervious concrete installation that will last for years and add value to your property.
Hiring a concrete contractor with NRMCA pervious certification is a smart decision that can help ensure the success of your concrete construction project. Here at Custom Concrete in Bellingham, several of our workers, including owner Dave Johnson, are NRMCA pervious certified. Visit the About page on our website to see a list of team members who are currently certified pervious installers.