Setting up a concrete construction project and cleaning the jobsite really well when it’s done takes time. With that in mind, we have a minimum charge of $3200 on all installation jobs.
|Base price includes:
*Prices affected by available access.
Additional charges applicable:
- $0.10/Sqft (extra 1/2sk cement for stronger more durable concrete)
- $0.25/Sqft (micro-fiber for controlling hairline cracking)
- $0.35/Sqft (wire mesh installed)
- $0.60/Sqft (#4 rebar at installed 2′ O.C.)
- $0.50-$2.00/Sqft (colored concrete)
Other job specific charges, not included in above rates: Pump trucks, jackhammers, excavators, permits, surveying, engineering, etc.
5 Questions you should ask your concrete contractor
- Are you licensed with the Dept. of Labor & Industries?
- Do you have general liability insurance?
- Are you bonded?
- Do you have 3 references from past projects?
- How long have you been in the business of finishing concrete?